JIB is proud to congratulate the many member companies who either won or were runners-up at the annual Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA) Industry Awards, which took place on 9th June 2023 at the Hilton Bankside Hotel, London.
The ECA Industry Awards recognise ECA Member businesses who have excelled and delivered some of the most outstanding projects and initiatives across the UK’s electrotechnical and engineering services sector.
Among the well deserving companies and their accolades were:
- LMOB Electrical Contractors, highly commended for Best Client Partnership, Imtech Engineering Services for Best Health and Safety Initiative, and TClarke and HE Simm Group both highly commended.
- Bowen Hopkins for ECA Contractor of the Year Award (up to £5m turnover) with West & West highly commended. Faradays for Best Corporate Social Responsibility, Imtech Engineering Services for Excellence in Training and Development Award (over £15m).
- Geoffrey Robinson for ECA Contractor of the Year Award (up to £60m turnover) with HE Simm Group highly commended
- EJ Parker Technical Services Group, winner of both Excellence in Training and Development Award (over £15m) and ECA Large Contractor of the Year Award, with BGEN highly commended.
- CTC Electrical Services, highly commended for both Contractor of the Year Award (up to £1m turnover) and Best Corporate Social Responsibility.
JIB CEO Jay Parmar commented: “It was a pleasure to attend the ECA Industry Awards and recognise the achievements from some of the very best talent in the electrical contracting industry. JIB membership is regarded as a mark of quality and we are proud to promote businesses of all sizes and help them thrive as part of a forward-thinking and sustainable future. I would like to congratulate all member companies on their hard-earned awards.”
The ECA Contractor of the Year Award: £1-5 million turnover, was sponsored by the JIB and is a highly sought after award presented to an electrical/or other electrotechnical or engineering services contractor, with an overall turnover of between £1.1m-£5 million that has shown high levels of professionalism, service and responsibility to the clients, the supply chain and staff, backed with a compelling success story.
JIB membership offers a number of benefits that can help businesses of all sizes thrive in a competitive industry. JIB membership is free to ECA members, with members ranging from companies with one qualified electrician and one apprentice, setting their employment arrangements on a sound footing, through to some of the largest players in the industry.