The resources below are available in places throughout the JIB website but we've grouped them here altogether to provide one easy point of reference.
- Employment Sorted! This brochure highlights all the benefits of becoming a JIB member – you can share it with non-JIB companies in your region, or simply use as a reminder of all the advantages you are getting by being part of the JIB family.
- Constructing Better Health A leaflet outlining the occupational health services available free to JIB members by Constructing Better Health.
- JIB Regional Team An outline map showing which JIB Regional Team member covers your area. Your regional representative can help ensure they are getting the most out of their JIB membership, while at the same time answering any questions they may have about the JIB and employment matters.
- Benefits Summary A useful summary of the benefits provided for JIB operatives and JIB registered apprentices.
- Skills Development Fund As a JIB member company, your operatives and registered apprentices will be eligible to apply through the JIB Skills Development Fund for courses which are over and above the normal requirements of the JIB grading system.
- Employment Contract Template You can use this contract template for all operatives employed under the JIB National Working Rules
- Why you Should Choose a JIB Electrical Contractor As a JIB member, you will want to promote to potential clients the benefits of using a JIB company. This leaflet details some of the reasons a client will look favourably on JIB members.
Also take a look at our section for documents you can circulate to your staff.
– this lists all the current documents available from the JIB.
– you can download either the whole handbook, or just the section you're looking for. The online version of the JIB handbook is always the most up to date, to complement the printed copy that JIB members receive each year.